Friday, February 1, 2013

(Yet) Another "Run" at Blogging

Hello. 

Welcome to my blog. 

This would be my first "new" blog this year. I've had a couple of them over the years; my first one is about TV shows/series that "live" on my computer (stuffthatclogupmypc.blogspot.com) in which I converted & uploaded tv series (mostly superhero cartoon shows) into video formats (3gp/mp4) that are viewable on mobile phones. My other blog is about comicbooks (comics2read.blogspot.com) where I "share" comicbook titles which I read and liked (I've actually "revisited" this one recently). Although I have not been that dedicated much less prolific at doing them the past couple of years, I'll try to be at least consistent with this blog, this year on a....uhm, weekly basis at least...(yeah, right! ;-) I'm gonna make another "run" at it....

Anyways, enough about my "blog plugs", so what's my new blog about? Well, for the most part it will be all about my "Running" - a new sport (hobby?) I picked up middle of last year (2012) out of what I'd like to believe is "out of necessity" and part of my "recovery process" (I got my he♥rt broken in ½♥ ok? :( I'll get into it more in my succeeding blog posts hopefully. More specifically however, this blog will also mostly "chronicle" my Nike+ Running activities and NikeFuel Missions progress. So, expect a lot of "run-blings" (ramblings) ;-) in the next few weeks (fingers crossed)

Finally, and as much as I didn't actually plan to get this out this soon (runningonempty on Blogger was already taken, hence chronikeler.blogspot.com), this blog will from time to time also "talk about" my uhmm...."project"...well, more like an "idea" really called the ChroNikeler™ (ok, its not actually trademarked yet, but you heard/learned about it here first ok?) which I am planning to pitch for the NikeAccelerator program What's it all about? Come visit next week and find out more....I gotta "run".  For now, I leave you with this quote which I dreamt of (I was in the 3rd grade, I think) and woke up to this morning:

"If at first you don't succeed. Try, try, try again."
                                                                                                     - William Edward Hickson

No comments:

Post a Comment