Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Runs

Just in case anyone is interested, here's my April run:
Not entirely sure why there's a gap right in the middle...hmmm..cant remember
probably gout I guess
 Yeah, nothing really stands out...I did my 40+ or so runs for the month, tried to keep my average distance of 3+.miles or about 5.0+ kms and well....And also, I did try to keep my average pace below the 13min/km mark.....the only, perhaps, note-worthy "change/difference" is my run location:

Did a lot more "trail" running/hiking than usual as I was aiming for a Nike+: The-Off-the-Beaten badge (I was hoping it'd appear this month)




Speaking of Nike+ badges and trophies, I did manage to get my Platinum Trophies to appear this April! Finally, after months of "badgering" Nike+ Running about missing trophies I finally got the fix! See below:

It does seem an awful lot of Platinum Trophies...which is given btw, for running 160kms or 100miles or more each...uhmmm....I think weekly? I think monthly...hmmmm....that can't be right....


Anyways, at least I got that "sorted out"...sort of....can't really complain (anymore) if they gave me more than enough trophy credits....To my fellow "Nike+ badgers" out there...you can follow my Nike+ Badge quest here: nikeplusbadgers.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment