Thursday, May 30, 2013

May Days

As you can see (for those who care to)...I haven't been running that much in May:
Way below my "usual" 40+ runs a month average
















This was "kinda intentional" however as I tried to "pace" myself for my real goal(s) which was to get a non-Platinum trophy (preferably a Silver or Bronze one, as I haven't gotten one of those yet)...for some reason (NikePlus "achievements" is still kinda screwy as I write this). Yeah, Im kinda "screwy" myself ;-). Anyways...here are the rest of my May run "days":
Yeah, an 11hr workout!?! Told ya I was "screwy" ;-) Which accounts for the big gap in my May Run
















I did get one of my goals done this May with those stats...surprisingly, as I ran more road than trails (couldn't really help it) compared to last month...but what the hey...I got my Off-the-Beaten-Path badge this May! And with a bonus badge at that, the Cinco de Mayo badge too! Ay Caramba so Sweet! (I've written about it in my other blog by the way). Ok, that's it...I'll just "trail off" with this:
Running at 2 different places!?!? I'm everywhere!















I know, I know...this is hardly something to "crow" about (this crow pun will make sense, when I post pics on my next blog)...but this NikePlus "detail" is something I have just newly discovered and a nice one to add to my blog to boot...plus it sets me up for a "new" NikePlus badge goal to go after this June (especially since now I know, Nike does track my GPS-enabled runs). See my nikeplusbadger blog for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment